Adrian Haret Markus Kroell
- I am now a member of Laboratory for Foundations of Computer Science, University of Edinburg, Scotland.
- Artificial Intelligence, Combinatorics, Game Semantics, Generalized Quantifiers, Mathematical Fuzzy Logic, Natural Language Understanding.
- Fun with Primes (manuscript)
- Chris Fermüller, Matthias Hofer, Magdalena Ortiz, Querying with Vague Quantiﬁers Using Probabilistic Semantics, in: Proceedings of the 12th Intern. Conference on Flexible Query Answering Systems, London, UK, June 21-22, 2017, pages 15-27.
- Chris Fermüller, Matthias Hofer, Hintikka Style Game Rules for Semi-Fuzzy Quantifiers, in: Proceedings of the IEEE International Symposium on Multiple-Valued Logic, Novi Sad, Serbia, May 22-24, 2017, pages 106-111.
- Matthias Hofer, Game Semantics and Vagueness in Natural Language, in: Proceedings of the 13th edition of the Workshop Logic and Engineering of Natural Language Semantics (LENLS), Tokyo, Japan, November 13-15, 2016, pages 200-211.
- Matthias Hofer, Game Semantical Rules for Vague Proportional Semi-Fuzzy Quantifiers, in: Proceedings of the 8th International Conference Non Classical Logics -Theory and Applications (NCL), Lodz, Poland, September 5-7, 2016, pages 43-47.
- Matthias Hofer, On the context dependence of Many, in: Proceedings of the 9th International and Interdisciplinary Conference CONTEXT, Larnaca, Cyprus, November 2-6, 2015, pages 346-358.