- After my PhD, I went to industry and I now work with deepreason.ai.
- Email: kroell [at] dbai.tuwien.ac.at
- Database Theory, Complexity Theory, Enumeration
- Until 2019, I have been a Ph.D student and University Assistant at the Database and Artificial Intelligence Group under the supervision of Reinhard Pichler.
- MSc in Mathematical Computer Science (Graz University of Technology)
- BSc in Mathematics (Graz University of Technology)
Nofar Carmeli, Markus Kröll: Enumeration Complexity of Conjunctive Queries with Functional Dependencies. ICDT 2018: 11:1-11:17
Markus Kröll, Reinhard Pichler, Stefan Woltran: On the Complexity of Enumerating the Extensions of Abstract Argumentation Frameworks. IJCAI 2017: 1145-1152
- Nadia Creignou, Markus Kröll, Reinhard Pichler, Sebastian Skritek, Heribert Vollmer: On the Complexity of Hard Enumeration Problems. LATA 2017: 183-195
- Markus Kröll, Reinhard Pichler, Sebastian Skritek: On the Complexity of Enumerating the Answers to Well-designed Pattern Trees. ICDT 2016: 22:1-22:18