Markus Kroell Marijana Lazić
- Project Assistant, MSc
- TU Wien
- Institut für Informationssysteme 184/4
- Favoritenstraße 9–11
- 1040 Wien
- Knowledge Representation and Reasoning, Reasoning about Actions and Change, Logic-based Artificial Intelligence
- Zeynep G. Saribatur, Thomas Eiter. Reactive Policies with Planning for Action Languages. In Proceedings of the 15th European Conference on Logics in Artificial Intelligence (JELIA), November 2016.
- Zeynep Gözen Saribatur. Reactive Policy Checking for Action Languages.In Doctoral Consortium of IJCAI 2016, July 2016.
- Zeynep G. Saribatur, Thomas Eiter. Reactive Policies with Planning for Action Languages. In 16th International Workshop on Non-Monotonic Reasoning (NMR), April 2016.
- Esra Erdem, Volkan Patoglu, Zeynep G. Saribatur. Bilişsel Fabrikalarda Nedensel Icra Takibi. 2. Türkiye Robotbilim Konferansı (ToRK), October 2015.
- Esra Erdem, Volkan Patoglu, Zeynep Gozen Saribatur. Diagnostic Reasoning for Robotics using Action Languages. Francesco Calimeri, Giovambattista Ianni, Miroslaw Truszczynski, editors, Logic Programming and Nonmonotonic Reasoning (LPNMR), volume 9345 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, September 2015.
- Esra Erdem, Volkan Patoglu, Zeynep G. Saribatur. Integrating Hybrid Diagnostic Reasoning in Plan Execution Monitoring for Cognitive Factories with Multiple Robots. International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA), May 2015.
- Zeynep G. Saribatur, Esra Erdem, Volkan Patoglu. Cognitive Factories with Teams of Heterogeneous Robots: Hybrid Reasoning for Optimal Feasible Global Plans. International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS), September 2014.
- Zeynep Gözen Saribatur.Optimal Global Planning for Cognitive Factories with Multiple Teams of Heterogeneous Robots. Master Thesis, Sabanci University, August 2014.
- Zeynep G. Saribatur, Esra Erdem, Volkan Patoglu. Coordination of Multiple Teams of Robots for an Optimal Global Plan. AAAI Student Abstract and Poster Program, July 2014.
- Zeynep G. Saribatur, Esra Erdem, Volkan Patoglu. Hybrid Reasoning for Teams of Heterogeneous Robots: Finding an Optimal Feasible Global Plan. AAAI Spring Symposium: Knowledge Representation and Reasoning in Robotics, March 2014.
- Esra Erdem, Volkan Patoglu, Zeynep G. Saribatur, Peter Schüller, and Tansel Uras. Finding Optimal Plans for Multiple Teams of Robots Through a Mediator: A Logic-based Approach. Theory and Practice of Logic Programming, Special Issue: International Conference on Logic Programming, 13(4-5):831-846, August 2013.
- Marshall Plan Scholarship for Research Stay at Arizona State University, Fall 2016