- Project Assistant, MSc
- TU Wien
- Institute of Computer Languages, Theory and Logic Group (E185/2)
- Favoritenstraße 9–11
- 1040 Wien
- Email: timo [at] logic.at
- Proof Theory and Game Semantics for Nonclassical Logics. Also Set Theory and Philosophy of Mathematics.
- Since September 2016, I am a PhD student under the supervision of Chris Fermüller.
- MSc in Mathematics (Universität Wien), with a focus on logic (in particular set theory). My master's thesis Old and new results on ordinal-definability was supervised by Sy-David Friedman.
- BSc in Mathematics (Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München)
- Chris Fermüller and Timo Lang: Interpreting Sequent Calculi as Client-Server Games, in proceedings of TABLEAUX 2017
- Timo Lang, Carlos Olarte, Elaine Pimentel and Chris Fermüller: A Game Model for Proofs with Costs, in proceedings of TABLEAUX 2019 [Best Student Paper Award]
- Agata Ciabattoni, Timo Lang and Revantha Ramanayake: Bounded sequent calculi for non-classical logics via hypersequents, in proceedings of TABLEAUX 2019
- Chris Fermüller, Timo Lang and Alexandra Pavlova: From Truth Degree Comparison Games to Sequents-of-Relations Calculi for Gödel Logic, (to appear) in proceedings of IPMU 2020