- Project Assistant, MSc
- TU Wien
- Institute of Computer Languages, Theory and Logic Group (E185/2)
- Favoritenstraße 9–11
- 1040 Wien
- Email: timo [at] logic.at
- Proof Theory and Game Semantics for Nonclassical Logics. Also Set Theory and Philosophy of Mathematics.
- Since September 2016, I am a PhD student under the supervision of Chris Fermüller.
- MSc in Mathematics (Universität Wien), with a focus on logic (in particular set theory). My master's thesis Old and new results on ordinal-definability was supervised by Sy-David Friedman.
- BSc in Mathematics (Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München)
- Chris Fermüller and Timo Lang: Interpreting Sequent Calculi as Client-Server Games, in TABLEAUX 2017