- Project Assistant, MSc
- Institute for Formal Models and Verification
- Johannes Kepler Universität Linz
- Altenbergerstraße 69
- 4040 Linz
- Email: lee.barnett [at] jku.at
- Automated theorem proving, SAT
- Since January 2019, I am a Ph.D. student in Computer Science supervised by Prof. Armin Biere, participating in the Austrian doctoral program Logical Methods in Computer Science (LogiCS) funded by the FWF, and the LIT | AI Lab funded by the State of Upper Austria.
- MSc in Computer Science (University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill)
- BSc in Mathematics, Linguistics (Tulane University)
Lee A. Barnett: Goal-Sensitive Reasoning with Disconnection Tableaux. TABLEAUX 2017: 163-174.