Harald Beck Nicolas Braud-Santoni
- After my PhD, I went to industry and I now work with deepreason.ai.
- Email: gberger [at] dbai [dot] tuwien [dot] ac [dot] at
- Database Theory, Knowledge Representation, Logic in Computer Science
- Until 2019, I have been a PhD student at TU Wien funded by a PhD fellowship awarded by the Austrian Academy of Sciences. My advisor was Prof. Georg Gottlob. Prior to my doctoral fellowship, I held positions as university assistant and lecturer at TU Wien.
- MSc in Computer Science, TU Wien. Thesis: Provability Interpretations of a Many-Sorted Polymodal Logic
- BSc in Computer Science, TU Wien.
Please see my dblp
- Austria's State Prize for outstanding studies, 2015. Awarded by the Federal Ministry of Science ("Würdigungspreis")
- PhD Fellowship by the Austrian Academy of Sciences, 2015.