Simon Wolfsteiner Anela Lolic
- Project Assistant, MSc
- TU Wien
- Institut für Informationssysteme 184/4
- Favoritenstraße 9–11
- 1040 Wien
- Craig interpolation and applications to formal verification
- Generalizations of methods from proof theory to satisfiability-preserving proof systems
- Generation of induction invariants from instance proofs
- Applications of deep inference to proof analysis, formal verification and automated theorem proving
- Topological properties of proofs
- Redundant inferences in Hierarchic Superposition
- T. Philipp, A. Rebola-Pardo, Towards a Semantics of Unsatisfiability Proofs with Inprocessing, in: Proceedings of the 21st International Conference on Logic for Programming Artificial Intelligence and Reasoning, LPAR-21, 2017 (forthcoming).
- W. Forkel, T. Philipp, A. Rebola-Pardo, E. Werner, Fuzzing and Verifying RAT Refutations with Deletion Information, in: 30th International FLAIRS Conference, Marco Island, USA, May 22-24, 2017, Proceedings, 2017 (forthcoming).
- T. Philipp, A. Rebola-Pardo, DRAT Proofs for XOR Reasoning, in: Logics in Artificial Intelligence - Proceedings of the 15th European Conference, JELIA 2016, Larnaca, Cyprus, November 9-11, 2016, pages 415-429, 2016.
- A. Rebola-Pardo, Sufficient (In)completeness for Definitions in Hierarchic Superposition, in: Proceedings of the ESSLLI 2015 Student Session. 27th European Summer School in Logic, Language and Information. August 3--14, 2015, Barcelona, Spain, pages 25-36, 2015.
- D. Pordel, L. Petersson, S. Namin, A. Rebola-Pardo, Modeling the cost and coverage of an ad-hoc asset management system based on existing fleet vehicles, in: 2015 IEEE Intelligent Vehicles Symposium, IV 2015, Seoul, South Korea, June 28 - July 1, 2015, pages 1068-1073, 2015.
- EMCL Best Master Thesis Award, 2016
- Enno Heidebroek Student Award, 2016