Project Assistant, MSc Systematic Construction of Correct Systems Institute for Applied Information Processing and Communications Graz University of Technology, Inffeldgasse 16a, 8010 Graz T: +43 (316) 873 - 5546 E: firstname.lastname@example.org Supervisor: Prof. Roderick Bloem Research Interests:
- Fault-resilient distributed systems
- Verification and synthesis of systems
- Decision procedures enabling practical synthesis
- Synthesizing self-stabilizing, Byzantine-resilient systems, with Swen Jacobs (Uni Saarland, Germany)
- Extending counterexample-guided methods to arbitrarily-quantified problems, resulting in the ijtihad QBF solver with my student Vedad Hadzic, and an extension to the Sketch SyGuS solver with Armando Solar (MIT, United States).
- Improving support for synthesis in the Z3 SMT solver with Christoph Wintersteiger (MSR Cambridge, United Kingdom)