- Project Assistant, MSc
- TU Wien
- Institute for Logic and Computation, Theory and Logic Group, E185
- Favoritenstraße 9–11
- 1040 Wien
- Room: HF 0423
- Email: kees [at] logic.at
- Deontic Logic(s), Agency Logic, Logic of Action and Proof Theory. Furthermore, I am interested in the methodology for formalizing philosophy and metaphysics.
- MSc in Logic (University of Amsterdam - Institute for Language, Logic and Computation), track: Logic & Philosophy
- BA in Philosophy (University of Amsterdam)
- Notions of Instrumentality in Agency Logic - Kees van Berkel and Matteo Pascucci. The 21st International Conference on Principles and Practice of Multi-Agent Systems (PRIMA). 2018. (accepted)
- Kant's Logic in the Critique of Practical Reason - A Logical Formalization of Kant's Practical Transcendental Argument (pdf) (Master's thesis). ILLC Publications, Master of Logic Thesis (MoL) Series, sep. 2015. Thesis supervised by Prof. Michiel van Lambalgen.