Who can apply for the Master Logic and Computation?
- Prerequisite for the enrollment in the Master Logic and Computation are a Bachelor or an equivalent degree in computer science (Bologna first cycle) or any other subject-related field (whether the field is subject-related is decided by the dean of studies).
- These specific requirements can be met in the form of examination records, transcript of records or other forms of written proof.
- As the language of instruction is English, the command of English should at least be level B2 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
How to apply for the Master Logic and Computation?
- Fill in the application form and read the information carefully.
- International (non-EU) students: Check whether you have to apply for a visa. For more information on visa, have a look at the web page of the OeAD, and the Austrian Foreign Ministry.
- Attach the required documents; international (non-EU) students usually have to legalize their documents.
- Applications have to be submitted to:
Studien- und Prüfungsabteilung
Please note that submissions via e-mail cannot be processed. A complete application for admission must be submitted by 5th September for the winter semester or by 5th February for the summer semester at the latest at the Studies and Examination Department of the Vienna University of Technology.
- When you receive the positive acceptance sheet, you can do the online pre-registration where you have to provide general data and upload a picture of you for your Study ID [TU Card]. At the end you will receive a sequence number which will be needed for the personal registration, so please note it down. Pre-registration for the academic year will be open at the start of July.
- After you have successfully done the pre-registration, you have to finish your registration in person at the Admission Office of TU Wien.
- For the registration you will need:
- The sequence number you received after the online pre-registration
- your passport
- all other documents needed for the application (certificates, etc.).
After this, you have to pay the tuition fee (bank information and the amount will be given by the Admission Office, see here).
- The last step is to log in to your TISS account and personalize it. Your TU Card will be sent to you within 14 days.
In case you have further questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.